OUR GOALS ARE TO
- * Inform the public of what to do in an emergency.
- * Inform the public about risks in the community.
- * Address citizen concerns.
- * Develop, train, and test emergency response plans for Potter and Randall Counties.
- * Develop procedures for local chemical reporting. The Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA) requires these regulated facilities to report to the LEPC annually.
2012 TierII Reporting
Submit Texas TIERII Reports to the State of Texas using the TIER2SUBMIT software. Export and email the electronic TIERII Submit filings to: email@example.com The file will be shared with Emergency Management, AFD, PCFD, and RCFD. *NOTE: There is no fee to file with the Potter and Randall County LEPC Organization.
|Meetings are held every quarter with membership representation from various organizations within our community.|
|Owners and operators of facilities who have one or more hazardous chemical(s) must file a TIERII Report.|